Issue 2 Crossword Answers
"Venom: Let There Be Carnage"
3. Titular character of the franchise
5. (This clue was printed with a typo; it should have said lethal instead of legal) Cletus Kasady was sentenced to death by lethal ________
6. Religious site where Kasady and Barrison planned to wed
1. An entity with a mutually beneficial relationship with its host
2. Frances Barrison's alter ego
4. Venom's opposition
"The Matrix Resurrections"
1. The subgenre of science fiction "The Matrix" (1999) is categorized as
3. The Prophet who helps freed humans
5. The third Matrix film
6. The man who offers Neo the truth he seeks
2. Visual effect popularized by the first film (two words, no space)
Bullettime (bullet time)
4. The first Matrix sequel